Random Thoughts

I was watching the news last night and saw news about massacre and robbery here in our country. It makes me think that people here tend to do these things due to poverty. Some chose to rob a bank while others kill people in case they fight back when being robbed. Worse is that the last news I heard, there’s a bank that’s been robbed and the thieves killed all the employees assigned in that bank and one customer. That’s really sad because if the robbers only need the money, why do they have to kill the people working there? Haayy…

On a lighter side, I saw in the news that our previous President is doing great with her fight against colon cancer. And there’s a big chance of her getting totally healed. I’m scared of getting sick or worse having a cancer. I have an uncle who died of cancer a few years back and I can still remember how he looks like when we visit him at the hospital. And now, I’m considering of having a colon cleanse, maybe in a way it will help in reducing the risk of having a colon cancer.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: