Trial Class at Kindermusik

We had a trial class at Kindermusik in P. Tuazon last month pa and it’s just now that I get the chance to blog about it. I liked the class naman and Teacher Maya and Teacher Beth were both nice and they sing very well. I was thinking of enrolling Lance here for their summer class because I was hoping it will help him develop his speech or at least encourage him to talk.

When we were there, I noticed that Lance prefers running around than joining in the circle. He followed me naman when I asked him to sit with me and listen to the teachers. But I think he prefers his class at the Little Gym than at Kindermusik. Paul and I also noticed that their class is big having 10 kids. But there are 2 teachers naman so it’s ok. What we don’t like lang is the wide age gap. The class is from 1.6 years old to 3 years old. Lance is only 1.7 yrs old and he has classmates whom I think are 3 yrs old na. We just felt that Lance might be too young pa if we enroll him there. So we did not push through with our plans of enrolling him and also because the summer class only has 6 classes and we have several plans every week for this month of May which may only make Lance miss his classes. We’re still considering enrolling class at Kindermusik but maybe when he’s a little older na.

We also had a trial class at tumble tots but I’ll post about it next time. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: