ABC's of Fashion

I snagged this from Mai:

A: What accessories do you wear everyday?
***Rings, earrings and necklace.

B: What is your beauty routine?
***I just wash my face with water and cetaphil.

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased?
***A Bra extender (I think). :)

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both?
***Both.

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now?
***The ones given by Paul. It matches my engagement ring.

F: What type of figure do you have?
***Now? preggy. hehe!

G: Do you wear glasses?
***nope.

H: What type of handbag do you carry?
***I often use a big blue bag when I go to work.

I: What is your ideal style?
***Now? Maternity clothes. :)

J: What jewelry are you wearing right now?
***Rings, earrings and necklace.

K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings?
***nope.

L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie?
***nope.

M: Do you wear makeup?
***nope. I wish i knew how.

N: Do you wear nightgowns?
***sometimes. but now not anymore. it won't fit me. :)

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day?
***no winter here.

P: What is your favorite perfume?
***not really my favorite but this is what i use now. echo by davidoff

Q: Is your motto “quality over quantity” when it comes to clothing and accessories?
***Yup.

R: Do you wear rain boots?
***Nope.

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold?
***sometimes

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage?
***None.

U: What is your daily uniform?
***The one provided by the office.

V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? If not, how did you do your hair?
***Yes, i did.

W: Do you wear a watch?
***Now, nope.

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel extremely beautiful?
***None. Just my smile will do. Lolz. (same here hehe!)

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn?
***err... none

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons?
***Buttons

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: