Shoes Sizes

Jenny tagged me and asked about my shoe size.

{Start Copy}

What's your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom's feet? How about your sister's feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy.

Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don't forget to drop a line in this blog when you're done. :)
  1. Jenny and Belle
  2. SAHMdom and Beyond
  3. The Journey Continues...
  4. your blog here
{End Copy}

My mom's shoe size: 7
My size: 6 1/2 sometimes 7
My sister's shoe size: 5 to 5 1/2


my latest shoes from crocs :)

Actually it's been a few months since I bought this one but this is the latest, hehe!

My mom and I can use each others shoes if we want to since our sizes are almost the same. And because of that, it's easier to ask my mom to buy shoes for me since she knows my size. With regards to my sister, we never share shoes together because her shoe size is much smaller than mine. Sayang nga eh coz she has plenty of shoes. hehe!

I'm tagging Mhay, Bang, Maybelle, Kitts and Aggie.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Aggie said...

Done Toni!
Thanks!
http://www.mbaviso.com/aggie/2008/07/28/shoes/

~ Mhay ~ said...

Done with the tag sis! :) thanks

Jen said...

thanks for doing the tag sis! :)