Our Weekend

I just want to justify why I'm not yet finished updating this blog. hehe! I'm not done yet with the sidebars, header, title, etc. Hopefully I'll find time within the week.

Anyway, last Saturday, we went to Batangas to attend a wake. I'm not really sure if we are related to the family but we are close to them plus, my sister stayed in my aunt's house when she went to Milan that's why we went. Another agenda is I'm hoping that we'll be able to take home lots of fruits (I want avocado, ripe mango, papaya, etc) that's why we went there too. Unfortunately, my uncles said there are no more avocados. If we were there 3 weeks ago, we could have brought home a lot. Sayang! They gave us na lang bananas which are ok na din. Then, we also bought "tablea" (these are blocks of cocoa powder made from cacao beans). There are tablea from the Visayas area pero syempre love my own hehe! I like the taste of the Batangas version. Like when you cook it for hot chocolate or used in "champorado", mas masarap yung ala-eh! hehe! Anyhow, when we got everything we need, we prepared na for our trip back to Manila. Lance had a great time in Batangas, cool air and he can run anywhere. :)

Come Sunday, I woke up at 5:30 to go to the market. Me and the yaya need to leave early to make it to the 7:30am mass in the chapel right across our house. When we arrived home, Lance is awake na and is watching Barney with Paul. We prepared na for the mass then had breakfast after. I tried putting Lance to sleep at 10am for we need to leave at 12pm for his class at the little gym at 12:30. Lance doesn't want to sleep so we just played with him. Thank God naman, he wasn't sleepy when we went to his class. We got home at 2pm then Lance went to sleep. I was just chatting with my siblings and cousin while Lance and Paul were sleeping. When they both woke up at 5pm, we just played with Lance and watched tv. And when I looked at the time, it's already 8pm and time to put Lance again to sleep. :)

That's what happened to us last weekend. Tiring but fun! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: