A Funny Thing Happened

… to me this morning on my way to work. I took the fx from Robinsons to LRT. I was at the back since there are passengers already at the front seat. I was seated next to this person who’s busy reading a book. When I was about to pay, I told this person “Miss paki abot ng bayad”. He then held out his hand, took my money and told the driver in a deep voice “bayad daw ho!”. I was surprised when I heard his voice because I thought he was a girl because he has very long hair. I did not see naman his face when I asked him to hand out my money to the driver since he was reading nga. Anyway, after saying “bayad daw ho” he then looked at me and told me, “di ako miss!”. I just smiled at him and said sorry. Malay ko ba! Hehe! Yun lang! Just want to share :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: