Yipee!

I was home early yesterday for I went out on field work to inspect a subcontractor applicant for our outside plant projects. We were done with the inspection as early as 2:30 and the rest of the group won’t be going back to the office anymore for their heading off to megamall to follow up the cell phone application of one of our engineers. Since the contractor where we went is just near our house, they dropped me off where I can take the fx going home. I dropped by first at the mall near our house looking for pharmaceutical companies since I need to buy medicines for Lance and for myself. After that I bought snacks so that we’ll have something to eat when I get home. I was home by 3:30 and was able to play with Lance the whole afternoon. Yipee!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: