GTKY

I snagged this from Nice :)

GETTING-TO-KNOW- YOU Qs

1. Name: Toni
2. Spouse’s name: Paul
2a. What you call your spouse when you’re mad: Paul pa din
3. Child/Children’ s name/s and age/s: Lance 1 year 9 months. Baby #2 27 weeks (can't wait to see her!)
3a. Pet’s name/s and breed/s: None. Paul likes to have a dog but I don't want one. :)
4. Wedding date/s: June 18, 2005
4a. Your relation to the Best Man at your wedding: Brother-In-Law
4b. Your wedding souvenir: Rosary bracelet
5. Your birthday: March 14
5a. How many hours your mom was in labor with you: I have no idea. But my mom said she did not have a hard time
6. Spouse’s birthday: Nov 17
6a. what you guys did for his/her last birthday: We ate at dampa with my parents and sister then went to MOA.
7. Address / General location: Marikina
8. Your job / company / line of work: Adtel Inc. / Quality Management
9. Your spouse’s job / company / line of work: Rohde & Schwarz / Service Engineer
10. Your school course : MIT BSIE
11. Your spouse’s school course : AMA BSECE
12. Your interests: blogging, reading, swimming, eating hehe!
13. Business: none
14. What part of the Philippines/ world are you from? Our family is from Batangas
15. What part of the Philippines/ world is your spouse from? Quezon City
16. Last celebrity you saw in person: Naku! I can't remember!
17. The number of SMs (as in, Shoe Marts) you’ve been to: MOA, Makati, Iloilo, Centerpoint, Southmall, Megamall, Fairview, Manila (yun ba yon, yung sa likod ng city hall?), and soon SM Marikina hehe!
18. Social networking or blogging chuva you’re part of: Friendster, Multiply. But I have two blogs that are more updated.
18a. Your IDs on those sites, if you want NaWies to find/add you: PM me and I'll give it to you ;)
19. Kapamilya o Kapuso? Si Toni po Proud to be KAPUSO :)
20. Complete the sentence: One time I got drunk…and kept on talking and I can't remember what I said the following morning.

Snag this too if you need fillers. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: