Lovely Thursday

I’m having a wonderful Thursday. These are the reasons why:

  1. The husband has a client call at ABSCBN so we left our house together. He dropped me off first here in the office before he went to ABS. This seldom happens because he works in Laguna.
  2. I’m not late today! This too seldom happens. Hehe! We left the house early since I need to be here at work for my 8am meeting and the husband needs to be in ABS by 9am. We got here at 8:30 hehe but the meeting hasn’t started yet. Since I’m not late, I can go home early today and spend time with our toddler. Yippee!
  3. I have several tasks given by the sheriff. It includes talking about silk flowers.
  4. I have some assignments also from other sites and that means additional income. Yehey!
  5. I’ve accomplished a lot at work today even if it’s still early.

I hope it will always be like this. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: