Update on our health

I noticed I haven’t talked about us for the past few days here in our blog so let me just give you an update on our health.

Paul – is gaining weight. Hehe! I thought he’ll lose weight from everyday travel to Laguna and back here in Marikina. But looks like I’m wrong. :) Maybe because he eats dinner upon arriving home so that’s around 9:30 already and will sleep around 11pm. Di masyadong natunawan. Hehe! But I heard him tell our yaya not to prepare dinner anymore from this day on because he plans to lose weight. I wish him luck! Hehe!

Me – I’m doing ok. I just suffer from colds everyday. As in everyday! Kakainis! But other than that I’m doing great. I weigh 133lbs now at 26 weeks and 4 days. I passed my OGCT so I’m free to eat chocolate (yippee!) and other sweets. Hehe! I was 140lbs when I gave birth to Lance and I hope I’ll weigh the same if not lower than that. Wish me luck! With the way I eat now, mukhang lalagpas ako ng 140lbs. waahhh!!!

Lance – often has cough. Feeling ko because of the weather. Thank God naman di pa siya nagka-asthma ulit. Though there was one time na medyo nahihirapan na siya mag breathe, I just gave him meds before leaving for work and gave yaya instructions and when I got home ok na siya ult. There was also one time na I thought he has diarrhea. Kasi several days he poops mga 3 times tapos yung last was mga 5 times. Pero he’s ok naman. Hindi yung parang nanghihina or something. When we went to his pedia for his immunization, the doctor said he’s just removing toxic from his body kaya no need to worry, lalo na in his case na he doesn’t mind naman kahit na how many times mag poop in a day. Lance now weighs 14.3kgs. Bigat pa din hehe! I need to schedule lang his nex visit to the pedia-dentist. Bad ko, I don’t brush his teeth everyday eh. :(

Baby girl – is very comfortable inside mommy’s tummy. Hehe! Pero last week, I got scared kasi parang ilang days na feeling ko she’s not moving so I texted my OB. She advised me to visit her para ma-check but I was busy so I was not able to go. My officemates are starting to panic na when I told them that pero ako naman di pa masyado because I don’t feel any pain pero syempre ayoko lang pa-obvious that I was scared too. Tapos the day I decided to go to the OB she moved na so ok na ulit. Feeling ko lang she got tired because last week I was always out on field. But I still visited my OB last sat since that’s my schedule talaga. My OB naman told me her heartbeat is ok and the size is ok too. She even moved when my OB was trying to hear her heartbeat. We also heard her heartbeat and syempre si Paul tuwang-tuwa. I’ll have my check up again next month and by then my OB will give us slip na for 4D ultrasound. We’ll see na kung sino kamukha ni baby. Hehe!

Ayan this is quite long na! We thank God that all of us are healthy and we pray na sana laging ganon. I hope you enjoyed reading. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: