Kids Fear/Food Factor

I've been tagged by Maver. Sobrang overdue na to. Sorry sis and thanks for the tag. :)

~~~Start Copy~~~

1.) Name something strange that your kids love to eat. Doesn’t matter how many.

2.) Post an image of him or her enjoying ‘the’ strange food liking. If none, just a photo of him having a feast.

3.) Add your kids name in the linky love with the blog where you posted this meme.

4.) Get back to Living the Healthy Life Blog by leaving a comment so your kids’ name be added to the master list.

5.) Tag as many of your friends with kids.

Kids who joined the fear food factor: ETHAN / MARTHA / JJ / GABBY and NICCO / Estong / Kuya and Kowi / Big Brother AL-kiddo of Mommy Yen / LIZZIE / HALIGILET / Lance / YOUR KID’s NAME with your Blog’s URL

~~~End Copy ~~

I'm very thankful that Lance is not a picky eater. He'll eat whatever it is you give him. Sometimes it's even difficult especially when we were told to put him on a diet. I need to hide from him whenever I'm eating something. Paul was even telling me that Lance is better than me because he's not choosy unlike me who seldom eats veggies. hehe! I'm glad that Lance eats any veggies you give him. But his favorite food includes spaghetti, chocolates, and french fries.

eating fries after his show day

after eating chocolates

eating pansit at home

Tagging all mommies who'd like to share their kids favorite foods.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: