Cinderella

Last Saturday, Paul and I together with my sister, cousin and aunt watched Cinderella at the CCP. Paul had no idea what we’re going to watch. My cousin purchased the tickets when we learned that Lea will be portraying the role of Cinderella. So when we got there, Paul was asking me what we’re going to watch. When I told him that it’s a musical play he just smiled at me and told me he doesn’t like watching musicals hehe! I just told him that I love watching musicals kaya he has no choice but to go with me.

The show was really nice and very entertaining. The performers were all good and Lea as always performed so well just like when we saw her in Miss Saigon years ago. I also like the performance of the fairy-godmother, kakaaliw. I noticed lang, Prince Charming is very tall for Lea’s height tapos most of the casts are Caucasians kaya Lea looked like a small child when she’s with them hehe! Tapos medyo uncomfortable lang ako sa seat because maliit lang yung leg room so I have difficulty moving lalo na I’m on my 8th month na. Pero other than that, I had a great time.

And even Paul said he liked the show (thank God!). It’s as if daw you’re watching cartoons hehe! Pero promise, nice talaga siya and you’ll enjoy watching. It’s not naman musical all throughout eh. I think they’re running the show until Sunday so if you’re a fan or if you’re thinking of going somewhere different, go watch Cinderella. Promise you’ll have fun. :)
*Pic downloaded from google

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

MiLeT said...

lucky you. idol yan ni anevay eh.

btw, im following you sa twitter, are you using twitterfox ?

thanks.

Paul and Toni said...

hehehe! really? ganda nung play. kakatuwa. :)

thanks for following me on twitter. i'm not using twitterfox. :)