More on my Pregnancy

I look at my tummy in front of the mirror everyday when I prepare for work. I just enjoy seeing our baby Hannah especially when she moves to show me that she’s doing well. But when I look in the mirror, I can’t help but notice my stretch marks from my pregnancy with Lance. I still have some of those marks but I’m thankful now that with my 2nd pregnancy, I don’t have that obvious stretch marks that requires me to apply lotion or worse an acne treatment cream. I just hope that the existing stretch marks that I have now will lighten so that I can still wear a 2-pc swim suit after giving birth. That is, if I go back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Good luck to me! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

AiDiSan said...

don't mind about stretchmarks if you're blessed with 2 beautiful kids.