Master Rapper

I was watching Eat Bulaga the other day and thinking of my task about mesothelioma when they announced that one of their hosts, (Master Rapper Francis M) is in ICU and is sick with leukemia. The audience was shocked when they heard the news and some of the hosts were crying when they were listening to the message from Francis that’s being read by Vic Sotto. The hosts were interviewed and almost all of them were crying but giving their support to Francis. I too got sad when I heard the news because I like Francis M. I may not be a diehard fan, but I like his patriotism and how he shares it to the public, through his songs and now through his shirt. I hope he gets well and surpass this challenge.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

AiDiSan said...

I felt bad when I heard the news about Francis M. A couple of months ago I was in Greenhills with my in laws and we were at a Crocs shop and it so happened that Francis M and his family was there too. My brother in law approached Francis M and asked about the shirts that the rapper was wearing at that time, they talk like they're old friends considering my bro in law is just a fan.