Million Dollar Friend

Mhay included me in her list. Thanks sis! Here's what she said:

Toni - She's also an officemate and friend to me. I was able to learn about w@w and n@w and BUB and how to make money blogging through her :D.

And now I'm giving this to:
Peachy - I've known her when we were still preparing for our wedding since she's a June bride too. When I gave birth to Lance, I often text her when I have questions and she never fails to reply even up to now. She also gives me links and tips on where to find cute items online.

Aggie - like Peachy she's also a June bride. She helped me when I was still starting with blogging and she's also the one who introduced me to paid blogging. I love reading her blog and I learn a lot from it.

Bang - a friend since college and we still talk even if through ym only since we live far from each other. I like it when she encourages me to cook since she's good at it. Oh did I mention I love her muffins?

Nice - I love reading her blog and I learn a lot from it too. And not to mention she's a very nice person. There was one time that I have a question and sent her a message, and what she did was call me on the office so that I'll understand it more. Bait no! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: