Weekly Round Up


I think this is the first time I joined the round up. :) Join us!
For the week of September 8 to 14

Monday – Took a half day leave from work for my check up. Went to mass for Mama Mary’s bday. I blogged about it here.

Tuesday – Paul went to Pampanga for work. I went to work. After work, I joined in the everyday walk at UP with my officemates.

Wednesday – Went to work again. I was robbed on my way home. Kwento here.

Thursday – went to work again. Went to the bank to ask for replacement of my ATM.

Friday – went on half day leave again to withdraw money from the bank. No more money since my wallet was stolen plus I don’t have my atm yet kaya and I need money. J Paul went back from Pampanga. :)

Saturday – went to the hospital for my ultrasound. My EDD has moved again from Sept 29 to Oct 5. Separate kwento about this in my next post. Will have my check up pa tomorrow since my OB did not have clinic yesterday because she has fever.

Sunday – woke up early to hear the 7:30am mass then just stayed home lang. Paul and I were suppose to go to Makati since glorietta is on sale but did not push through anymore. We’d rather stay home, rest and bond with Lance. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: