Dilemma Part 2

I blogged before that I’m having a dilemma on having someone else, someone I don’t really know, take care of Hannah but since I can’t do anything as of the moment I have to live with it. And so last Saturday, I was going to talk to our new nanny about the rules in our house especially in taking care of Hannah. I was just about to start when she told me she can’t do it, that what she wants to do is just the household chores but she doesn’t want to take care of the baby. And since taking care of Hannah is my priority, I let her go. I told her that my cousin needs someone like her and she can transfer there. So that same day, I called my cousin to pick her up.

And now I have a new problem. I’m not sure if I can ask Hannah’s current yaya to stay longer until we can find a replacement. I feel that the most she can stay is up to first week of February. What if by then we still can’t find a yaya for Hannah? What am I going to do? I can’t resign from work now and I can’t ask my parents to come here in the Philippines just to take care of their grandchildren. I’m starting to have sleepless nights because of this. Hopefully we can find one real soon. If you can recommend someone, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: