10 Favorite Things to do During “Me” Time

For this weeks Ten on Tuesday

*In any order*

1. DVD series marathon, I’ll watch the latest season of Grey’s Anatomy, Prison Break, Chuck, One Tree Hill :)
2. Sleep all day
3. Read a good book
4. Surf the net
5. Learn how to digiscrap and how to apply make-up hehehe!
6. Swim all day (my favorite sport) haayy.. It’s been so long since I last swam. As in serious swimming with laps
7. Full body massage
8. Go to a gym and dance (promise I prefer joining the group exercises/dances instead of running on the treadmill or using all those equipment)
9. If I have extra money, shop :)
10. Drive somewhere where I can just feel the wind and be one with nature. Naks!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

#s 2, 3, 7, 8 and 9 are on my list as well.

I played too - http://reejane.blogspot.com/2009/06/10-favorite-things-to-do-during-me-time.html

DART said...

You have wonderful ideas on your list! DVD series marathons are so much fun...and it was the only way I was ever going to watch Lost! lol