What’s For Dinner?

I just had lunch and I’m already thinking about dinner. I can’t help it, I like eating. It really is no surprise why I weigh as much as I do. My BMI says I’m already obese, though I don’t look it – at least I’d like to think that I don’t. The 2-3 hour long commute home – thanks to the ongoing SLEX and Skyway projects - could be a factor because I’d be starving by the time I get home, so I tend to eat more than necessary during dinner. Exercise is an option, but usually I’d be too tired to lift a finger. Maybe the diet pill would be the best approach now. I tried the no-rice during dinner thing. I failed – miserably. I tried it a couple of years back when I was living alone overseas, eating only fruits for dinner. I did lose a few pounds. But it’s different now. I have a nice home-cooked meal waiting at home, which is of course best with rice.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: