Health Condition

People have been asked to pray for our former President Cory Aquino who’s suffering from colon cancer. And people responded well to their call. Many Filipinos offer their prayers and vigils for the former president.

I can just imagine what she’s going through right now. I have an uncle who also suffered the same fate. He was hospitalized for a long time and we visited him almost everyday and we even have shifts on who will take care of him on certain days. When he was so ill and can’t stand anymore, the doctor advised that they put a foley catheter on him. He felt so relieved when he had it and was so thankful to the doctors.  

Anyway, I don’t know the real condition of our former president but I always include her in my prayers. I also pray for strength for her family that they will be ready to face and accept whatever happens.  


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: