Hiring and Retaining Employees

I attended a training yesterday about hiring and retaining employees at Mandarin Hotel. It’s not actually my line of work here in our office but I’m glad they asked me to come. I learned a lot of new techniques in hiring and interviewing applicants that will fit the job requirements. At the same time, I also learned different systems in retaining employees. That is actually one of my concerns, because in my department, I have a high turn-over rate and I really want to know what is the real reason why they leave. I’ll try to coordinate with HR if we can apply the tools taught in the training and hopefully will be able to hire people that will stay on and also retain the ones on board already.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: