Weekend Update

It's Sunday night already which means I have to wake up early tomorrow and drag myself to work. How was your weekend? Mine was tiring. Early Saturday morning was spent at Forrest Hills Antipolo for the Lopez Group Walk the Talk. Then as soon as I get home, we went to Serendra to pick up Hannah's picture at blow up babies. After that, I let the kids play at the playground at least for one hour then we went home. Saturday night was spent at Red Box with my college friends. Sunday naman was spent at home lang. We went to mass at 7:30 then just stayed home the whole day. I try to catch some sleep and rest but I was only able to do it for an hour. Hannah was not in the mood to sleep, as always. Anyway, that was how I spent my weekend. I'll make different posts to expound on what I've done this week. That's all for now, Lance is asking if he can watch star wars using this laptop so I have to go. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: