A Place To Call Our Own

I’ve mentioned a couple of times that my parents are thinking of buying a house when they go back here in the Philippines to settle down. Right now, we are still in the process of looking for the perfect house. Perfect in such a way that we like the style, all of us will fit into it, it has on a nice location, has Backyard Living, and most of all it will fit the budget. We really haven’t started looking yet, my sister just asked some people for recommendations and she received a few already but we haven’t visited those places yet.

We also haven’t talked about whether to buy a house and lot or just a lot first and have the house constructed so that we can have the design we want. My parents said it is up to us but they want the house to have a patio so they can put some patio furniture they plan to buy while they are still in the United States. We said we will do our best on our search to meet their requests. Like when they told us about the patio furniture they want, I checked on the net and read about the patio design blog so as to give me an idea when we do our house hunting. They said they just want to have a place where they can sit down and relax enjoying the afternoon together. We told them we will take note of that.

I really hope we can find the house we are looking for. I’m sure it will be difficult for we have a limited budget and we sometimes disagree on the location. These things just needs to be discussed but I’m sure in due time everything will be ok and soon, we will finally have a place to call our own.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: