There And Back Again

I am now back in Taiwan after a month long business trip in the US. Kakapagod mag travel! Lalo na kung business trip, hindi for vacation. Before going there, I went to Manila first to spend a weekend there. That was the time we had lunch at Bubba Gump. See previous posts hehehe. Although maikli lang, at least I was able to spend some time with Toni.

I spent most of my time in the US at Ontario, California where our workplace and hotel are located but on the weekends, Toni's uncle or cousin would pick me up at the hotel and then drive me to their place at Buena Park. It was so nice of them to spend time with me kasi ang layo nga ng workplace namin from their house then susunduin ako every Saturday morning tapos hatid na naman ako Sunday afternoon. Thanks ninong Pete and Kevin! All we did was eat when I was there. Kevin's goal was for me to gain 15 pounds during my stay there. I think he succeeded. I had so much fun during my stay there. We had a barbecue on Memorial Day weekend, had saturday night gatherings, went to Universal Studios, shopped around for things for the baby. I really had fun when I was shopping around for baby stuff, even more if Toni and I would be shopping together. She told me the prices of baby stuff in Manila so I compared it with prices in an outlet store and found that some items were half the cost there so I was able to buy a lot of stuff. Around half my baggage was all for the baby. If I had more luggage space, I would have bought more.

My scheduled flight back to Manila and Taipei were always changing. My stay was extended for a week, making me unable to come home for our 1st wedding anniversary. It was almost extended for another week but the bosses decided against it that's why I was able to go home last weekend and spend time again with Toni. Luv you honey!

DSC04186
memorial day weekend

P1020806
one of our saturday night gatherings

P1020623
at universal studios

P1020760
our baby's playard

P1020765

P1020767

P1020774

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

dionne said...

wow! ang sweet naman ng daddy! daming uwi kay baby. =)

Paul and Toni said...

hi dionne! laki kasi ng difference sa price eh almost half the cost kya bili na lang ako ng bili hehehe.

Nette said...

mas mura nga dito, especially nong memorial day ang daming sale. enjoy the crib, my ina-anak enjoyed it until she got to big for it na.

Cynch said...

wow ang daming pasalubong ni daddy! kakatuwa naman. im sure super enjoy mamili ng baby stuff! how sweet naman!

toni, you're lucky to have a thoughtful husband! :)