Toni needs...

Other bloggers did this already so I might as well give it a try.

Toni needs careful daily monitoring. (oh yes, of my projects and my contractors!)
Toni needs to do a Live Concert DVD which would potentially be a 5 star best seller (oh really! But I don’t even sing!)
Toni needs surgery and a new club (uhmp! Surgery? I hope not!)
Toni needs to come back Girlfriends (Do I?)
Toni needs to watch Jeff (who’s jeff?)
Toni needs to get a new Manufacturer/Factory to make her products (I do hope I have my own products)
Toni needs to get some new friends in the biz and a can of Act Right (oh, I don’t like show biz)
Toni needs to stick to songs more on her level (I told you, I don’t sing)
Toni needs to go to Nassau and do the feeding scuba with the reef sharks (do I really need to do that? Cool!)

For those of you who want to try it, just go to google then type your first name followed by the word needs. And check out what’s in store for you. You may also want to try likes or wants. Good luck!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: