I'm currently hanging as to where I will push through with my employment. My current company's offer is substantial that I decided to stay. With regards to the other company where I applied, they asked me if I'll still consider them if they made a counter offer. Of course I said yes, and now I'm waiting if they will match what my employer offered to me. The compensation package is ok and complete with benefits, though I wish that gold coins are included in the compensation :D/ Kidding aside, I really am thinking things over and I pray that whatever decision I will make, I won't regret it for it is where I will grow and it is something that I really like. Wish me luck!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS